Have You working with a library like jquery, extjs, dojo? Are Your tired to include those library multiple times in multiple project? I’m a lazy person, so that is not my choice. And the answer is use apache alias featured.
- Open your apache2 config, mine is
- Make sure this line is not commented
# Include all the user configurations: Include /etc/apache2/httpd.conf
- Mine is empty, so add this line
Alias /extjs/ "/var/www/jslib/extjs/" <Directory "/var/www/jslib/extjs/"> Options All AllowOverride None Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>
- And open http://localhost/extjs/
- Now You are a lazy person